Angeles Crest 100 Mile Endurance Run Registration
The 33nd Annual Angeles Crest 100 Mile Endurance Run
is on August 1/2, 2020.
The 2020 lottery will open December 9, 2019 at midnight ultrasignup.com.
The lottery will remain open for 1 week until December 16, 2019 at midnight
The entrant's list will be announced on December 23, 2019.
Please read the 2020 race rules:
- All Lottery entrants will need to have run an Official (i.e. timed race with published results) 50+ Mile Race in 2019 (1/1/19-12/16/19) in order to register for the Lottery.
- There will be 220 spots for the Lottery. The roughly 30 remaining spots are reserved for volunteers, sponsors, and Sterling Silver Ticket Winners.
- Runners that have consistently entered each year and not been drawn in the AC100 Lotteries will be given an extra ticket for each year they have not been selected.
- Runners will get 1 more ticket for each year they have finished AC100.
- Solo Runners will get 1 more ticket, and are eligible for special Solo Division Awards, Buckles, and T-shirt.
- A Wait List will also be pulled automatically. We will add Wait List runners to the race until July 1st.
- If you are on the Wait List, you will automatically be charged the Entry Fee whenever a runner drops from the Start List. If you do not want to be charged, please drop from the Wait List on your UltraSignUp.com profile under "Registration History - Edit".
- All runners in the race will complete Trail Work between December 16th to July 22nd. Runner's who do not complete the trail work, will not be allowed to start the race.
- Refunds for all runners: 50% up until March 1st, 25% up until July 1, 2020.