Angeles Crest 100 Mile Endurance Run Registration
The 33nd Annual Angeles Crest 100 Mile Endurance Run
is on August 1/2, 2020.
The 2020 lottery will open December 9, 2019 at ultrasignup.com.
Please read the 2020 race rules:
- All Lottery entrants will need to have run an Official (i.e. timed race with published results) 50+ Mile Race in 2019 (1/1/19-12/1/19) in order to register for the Lottery.
- There will be 220 spots for the Lottery. The roughly 30 remaining spots are reserved for volunteers, sponsors, and Sterling Silver Ticket Winners.
- Runners that have consistently entered each year and not been drawn in the AC100 Lotteries will be given an extra ticket for each year they have not been selected.
- Runners will get 1 more ticket for each year they have finished AC100.
- Solo Runners will get 1 more ticket, and are eligible for special Solo Division Awards, Buckles, and T-shirt.
- A Wait List of 100 runners will also be pulled automatically. We will add Wait List runners to the race until July 1st.
- If you are on the Wait List, you will automatically be charged the Entry Fee whenever a runner drops from the Start List. If you do not want to be charged, please drop from the Wait List on your UltraSignUp.com profile under "Registration History - Edit".
- All runners in the race will complete Trail Work by July 22nd. Runner's who do not complete the trail work, will not be allowed to start the race.
- Refunds for all runners: 50% up until March 1st, 25% up until July 1, 2020.