Angeles Crest 100 Mile Endurance Run Registration
The 34th Annual Angeles Crest 100 Mile Endurance Run
is on July 29/30, 2023.
The 2023 lottery will open Monday, December 5, 2022 at midnight.
The entrant's list will be announced on December 19, 2022.
Please read the 2023 race rules:
- All lottery entrants will need to have run an Official (i.e. timed race with published results) 50+ Mile Race in 2021 or 2022 (1/1/2021-12/5/2022) in order to register for the Lottery.
- There will be 230 spots for the Lottery. The roughly 30 remaining spots are reserved for volunteers, sponsors, and Sterling Silver Ticket Winners.
- A wait list will also be pulled automatically. We will add wait list runners to the race until July 1st.
- If you are on the wait list, you will automatically be invited to register whenever a runner drops from the start list. Do not register if you do not want to be charged.
- All runners in the race will complete trail work between December 19th to July 22nd. Runner's who do not complete the trail work, will not be allowed to start the race.
- Refunds for all runners: 50% up until March 1, 2023, and 25% up until July 1, 2023.