Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the question to see the answer.
- How many Pacers is a runner allowed?
- One at a time.
- Where can I pickup his Pacer?
- You can pick up his Pacer at Chilao or Chantry Flats (CF). You cannot pick up a Pacer at Shortcut Saddle.
- If I want to use a Pacer at Chilao and at Chantry Flats, how do you recommend I do it?
- We recommend the crew with the Car Pass drop off a Pacer at Chilao, then drive the second Pacer to Chantry Flats and switch Pacer at Chantry Flats. Then drive to the Finish Line with the Pacer from Chilao and wait for your runner to arrive.
- Can we park a vehicle at Chilao orChantry Flats to pace our runner from there?
- No, if your Pacer parks his vehicle at Chilao or CF to pace a runner, we will automatically disqualify his runner.